Home / Seoul Plaza Ice Rink / Operation for C.A.I
Discontinuation (Shutdown) of operation caused by air quality
Shutdown caused by air quality manual
|Temporary Shutdown||Full Shutdown|
－ If Anti-pollution emergency measure is announced (17:15 p.m.), ice rink will be closed from 7th period (18:30 p.m.)
－ The ice rink will be closed right away if ‘Fine dust warning’ is announced
▸ Fine dust warning : It will be announced if the data shows 75㎍/㎥ of hourly standards lasts for 2 hours continuously
|The day after ‘Anti-pollution emergency measure’ or if ‘Pre-Anti- pollution emergency measure’ is announced|
Awareness of Shutdown
- Anti-pollution emergency measure is announced (17:15 p.m.), ice rink will be closed from 7th period (18:30 p.m.)
- Fine dust data shows 75㎍/㎥ of hourly standards lasts for 2 hours continuously, ice rink will be closed.
Refund and customer service
All on-site customers will be full-refunded
■ Refund : Full-refund will be made
■ Request for reservation of different session: Reservation can be made on different session if a customer requests
Seoul Plaza Ice Rink Operation Standard
- The Seoul Plaza Ice Rink will reopen when the fine dust(PM2.5) is below 35㎍/㎥
How to be informed
- Hourly air quality standards data can be seen on the official website of Seoul Plaza Ice Rink
- Operation stop : There will be a Pop-up page on the website, official announcement at the rink, and text messages will be sent to those who booked tickets online.
※ Differences can be occurred due to field conditions and reception status
※ Pop-up pages might not be shown on mobile version thus, we recommend to go to PC version of website for more correct information.